Any1 Been on Imagination Recently Like to share experiences?

Also why did Post disappear and will they come back??? My goodness had over 2k and is there going to be a search function on the new boards if there already is one can ya tell me where to look for it at thanks

Thanks for posting your review..that indeed was a great one and very informative on your experiences..I have a Doctor who worked on my son in Emergency room lastnight who wants to cruise and I chose this Ship for him I was just making sure I did the right one for the time he was wanting to cruise.Sounds like he should have a great cruise..thanks again for sharing

Thanks for posting your review..that indeed was a great one and very informative on your experiences..I have a Doctor who worked on my son in Emergency room lastnight who wants to cruise and I chose this Ship for him I was just making sure I did the right one for the time he was wanting to cruise.Sounds like he should have a great cruise..thanks again for sharing

You're welcome!!! If you can go during a less expensive time of the year it would definitely be worth it. We just couldn't get over the fact that we paid less for our 7 day HM cruise than for this four day, but that's the way it goes when you cruise during more popular times.

Archived