Dunn's River Fall Excursion

Foxic

We took this excursion through Island Marketing and we defenetly recommend it to everybody :) .

We want to thank our wonderful guide Trevor Hudlin who showed us the beauty of the island and spent with us this unforgettable day. We took Dunn's River Falls Excursion from Montego Bay on the 14th of June. The ship came to the port later than it was planned, and we were worring a little bit, but everything was great, Trevor met us, and this day we were the only couple at the excurtion. The way to Ocho Rios was long, but we had no time to be sad as Trevor told so many things about Jamaica. At the waterfall we had fun, also we had a chance to taste Jamaicain food, and it was really spicy. We were taken to the Port terminal on time. So, thank you for the excurtion!!! We spent our day in Jamaica greatly!!

How long of a drive from port was it?

Was it hard to do? I mean from a "using all your muscles"

standpoint?

Did the driver stop for shopping, cause we dont want to make extra stops.

Thanks for the review!!:)

standpoint?:)

I know you weren't asking ME, but......I'm in pretty good shape, muscle wise, so climbing the falls was not difficult at all from that standpoint, and I don't really think it would be for anyone. What I DID find afterwards (like that evening) was my KNEES were sore, the joints. You put more stress on those joints climbing UP from one rock to the next -- in RUSHING water -- than you do in working out. So, it made my knees sore, but no muscle aches.

I know you weren't asking ME, but......I'm in pretty good shape, muscle wise, so climbing the falls was not difficult at all from that standpoint, and I don't really think it would be for anyone. What I DID find afterwards (like that evening) was my KNEES were sore, the joints. You put more stress on those joints climbing UP from one rock to the next -- in RUSHING water -- than you do in working out. So, it made my knees sore, but no muscle aches.

thanks for the reply, i have very bad knees and so does my hubby, so this is probably not the excursion for us. you helped alot!!:)

How long of a drive from port was it?

it took us near two hours to get to Ocho Rios, the roads are in bad conditions but they are trying to build new ones ) In fact, we were talking all the way with the driver and the time passed quickly...

Did the driver stop for shopping, cause we dont want to make extra stops.

you can ask a driver to stop anywhere you want. so we stopped in Columbus museum, the place he arrived for the first time In America, made some pics...then we had lunch... and we asked for shopping, so the driver gave us some time to buy souvenirs...after that he brought us to the port. in the case if you don't want to have any extra stops you can go directly to the ship...all the stops we made were only our decesion...

standpoint?

For us it was very easy...just fun, i can say that we didnt use any muscles, we even saw children of 6-10 years old climbing up the fall.

Archived