Miracle - Nick and Nora's

No, I have not heard that... I've never seena supper club open for lunch... can you imagine the fight over which 80-100 people were going to eat in there, for FREE? LOL!!!! The dining room is open at lunch, for free.

If supper clubs gave away free lunches why would people pay to dine there at night.

It does seat 100 but thats the total amount of people from 6pm til 10pm when they take the last seating.

I know I surely wouldnt pay if i could get it for free.

I've never seen a supper club open during lunch hours on any of the cruises I've been on ... but here's hoping .... ;)

Supper is a light evening meal;

from

http://dictionary.reference.com/help/faq/language/d/dinner-supper.html

The term is derived from the French souper, which is still used for this meal in Quebec French and sometimes in Belgian French. It is related to soup.

from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supper

I was on the Miracle last March, and Nick & Nora's supper club was not open during lunch hours. hmmm . . . maybe because The club is located on the "F deck" and has windows looking directly out onto to deck;-)

Seriously, those that thought the idea of there being a FREE lunch at the supper club sounded too good to be true were right. If there were a free lunch why would anyone pay to go there for dinner?

I can tell you though that the cost of dining at Nick& Noras for dinner is WELL worth the price. The restaurant has a very elegant atmosphere, the menu has a extensive selection of entrees, as well as side dishes & salads and some of the most decedent deserts I've ever had:-) Many items are prepared tableside, and this can easily be a 2-3 hour dining experience. It's sure to be one of the highlights of your cruise.

Experience it & Enjoy!

Annie

Hi tampacruiser, glad you posted this ~~ I also believe I read the same thing. Almost sounded to good to be true! When are you on the Miracle? I'm leaving Oct 29,06. Hope we find out!!!

We're on your sailing! We have a small roll call going. Come on over and join us! :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=309180

Archived