Water Skiing at Sea Grape? Cool/Unusual Souvenirs?

CurlyRed964

My husband and I would like to Water Ski while at Sea Grape. Is that possible? If so, how much is it. We will have two children with us (4 year olds, with their own PFDs) would they be able to come on the boat with us while we ski? We are on the Conquest 7/16 sailing, I am sooo excited! :D We're doing the Butterfly Farm/Sea Grape Beach excursion through Carnival. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Also I would like to find out about any cool souvenir items (things for the kitchen, table linens or some funky/fun stuff that would be unique to the Caymans. Ideas?

Yes, you can water ski. I am not positive of the price, but I will see if I can find it. I imagine your kids are able to ride along as well. I haven't done it there, but I know it is available.

If you go to Hell they have some neat stuff. A lot of which says that you have been to Hell and Back, etc.

Not sure about unique stuff other than Cayman Islands specific t-shirts etc.

Here is some info. I know RedSail is at Courtyard beach right next to Sea Grape and this is the pricing for them.

Water-Skiing

Red Sail Sports has two 20-foot speedboats for exciting water-skiing and inner-tubing rides. A maximum of three skiers and one rider are allowed per boat.

15 minutes…$40.00

30 minutes…$75.00

Lesson/25 minutes…$65.00

Archived