7-2 Alaska Cruise Video Footage

garyhartaz

I have just got all of my footage dumped to my Mac, 9 hours of high definition digital video, and now I am in the process of editing which will take several days.

While I am putting together my cruise DVD, I thought I would share a few videos:

Mid-section of the Serenade

Hubbard Glacier, Skagway Wilderness Exploration and Costal Helicopter

Captain Larry's Whale Watching Excursion - bubble net feeding!

I'll keep posting more as I find interesting short clips. If anyone has any requests, I might be able to take something from my footage and share it.

You can also follow along and comment on my blog at www.garyhart.com/blog

Gary,

Thanks for sharing the video. I really would like a copy of the whale video (especially since you can hear me in the background doing commentary!) We tried to save the file to our computer, but then it wouldn't open. Although we got some decent still shots of the whales that day, we were unable to take video because we only had one of our 1 gig memory cards with us and it was nearly full with the first 1000 shots of the trip! It was a big mistake since we had taken the other one out during our helicopter trip and put it in Chuck's shirt pocket. We spent about a quarter of the whale watching trip trying to dump all of the pictures which we had already downloaded to the Ipod. Oh well...live and learn. I sent you my e-mail in another post and would greatly appreciate it if you could send it to me.

Amy

Gary,

Thanks for sharing the video. I really would like a copy of the whale video (especially since you can hear me in the background doing commentary!) I sent you my e-mail in another post and would greatly appreciate it if you could send it to me.

Amy

I will contact you via email regarding the whale watching video. Since I shot the entire thing in high definition, the 40 minutes of video from that day is almost 40GB! Once I am done editing the video I think it will be about 22 minutes of useful video and I can put it on a DVD for you otherwise downloading may be a real pain for you.

Archived