Cab Fare In Grand Cayman and Cozumel

NewYorker@Heart

The charge per person. It seems like it was $5 per person, each way to take you somewhere along 7MB. We've not used a cab there, but from what I've read, this is what they charge. :)

In Cozumel, we were charged by the destination (not the person). There was a board near the taxi area with the charges listed. There were 6 of us, so we needed a bigger van, so those prices were a little bit more than the regular cabs. The only thing I can't remember is if the price included a tip. I think we tipped on top of the posted price.

We also used CM's (I saw you other post) both times we were in GC. We going back next January for another week and plan on using them again. There're really nice people. If you have time, they'll drop you anywhere along the 7MB area (when you come back). To get to their dock, you drive toward the Courtyard Marriott and turn there. That's right across from Sea Grape, which is a nice area. They dropped us at Rackham's so we could have a late lunch (when we were there the first time on our cruise) and we walked back to the port area. It's about a 5 minute walk...

The charge per person. It seems like it was $5 per person, each way to take you somewhere along 7MB. We've not used a cab there, but from what I've read, this is what they charge. :)

In Cozumel, we were charged by the destination (not the person). There was a board near the taxi area with the charges listed. There were 6 of us, so we needed a bigger van, so those prices were a little bit more than the regular cabs. The only thing I can't remember is if the price included a tip. I think we tipped on top of the posted price.

We also used CM's (I saw you other post) both times we were in GC. We going back next January for another week and plan on using them again. There're really nice people. If you have time, they'll drop you anywhere along the 7MB area (when you come back). To get to their dock, you drive toward the Courtyard Marriott and turn there. That's right across from Sea Grape, which is a nice area. They dropped us at Rackham's so we could have a late lunch (when we were there the first time on our cruise) and we walked back to the port area. It's about a 5 minute walk...

twinkletoes4445 - Thanks for your reply. Is it possible to walk from the pier to Captain Marvins or will I need to take a cab?

twinkletoes4445 - Thanks for your reply. Is it possible to walk from the pier to Captain Marvins or will I need to take a cab?

It's a short 3-5-minute walk to Captain Marvin's. Once you get to the pier, you will walk to your left. The building they are in is yellow and faces the ocean. I have arthritis in my knee, and I had no trouble getting there. :)

It's a short 3-5-minute walk to Captain Marvin's. Once you get to the pier, you will walk to your left. The building they are in is yellow and faces the ocean. I have arthritis in my knee, and I had no trouble getting there. :)

twinkletoes4445 - Cool! Thanks again:D

Archived