CB Room C743

mbrock800

Has anyone stayed in CB room C743? We had a BG guaranteed room booked and just found out we were upgraded to C743. This is the last room on the Starboard side all the way aft.

Can anyone tell me anything? Noise? Vibrations from engines, etc?

Thanks,

Merideth

We had cabin C743 on the Grand Princess last November. I'm pretty sure it will be the same on the Caribbean Princesss. The balcony is alittle bigger than the other balconies on the caribe deck because the right side comes to a point which gives it alittle more room. We booked C742 for our Caribbean Princess cruise 11/26/06 which is same cabin but on other side of ship. On the Grand we did not have a problem with noise or vibrations. When are you going on your cruise?

The link below shows pictures of the cabin and balcony. If you click on the pictures they will enlarge.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/eileenkelley2/album?.dir=b8aescd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=ht tp%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/eileenkelley2/my_photos

Eileen

Archived