Sugar free items on Crown?

LuckyThirteen

Hello all, I am new to the boards, but thank you all for the great info you all provide! I do have quick question, and apoloigize in advance if it has been addressed already.

I will be sailing on the 7/29 sailing of the Crown, and a member of my group is a diabetic. Are there any sugar free deserts or other similar items in the dining places on the crown?

I was on RC last year, and they had a sugar free choice for desert each night and had a few other items at the buffets that were sugar free as well.

Thanks again for your insight, and I absolutely can't wait to set sail in 14 days!!

I am also diabetic(have not been on the Crown as yet) and all of the ships that I have been on the dinner menu every evening had a sugar free desert. I liked all of them, but the Key Lime pie was my favorite. I also tended to stay with the spa and heart healthy items offered. There should not be any problem finding a good choice of food.

Barbara

I have not been on the Crown, but all the other Princess ships have sugar free dessert and sugar free ice cream in the dining room. At the Buffet, you have to ask for the sugar free dessert. They are kept refrigerated]:)

also at the buffet you have to ask for sugar free jam if you want that for your toast or bagels. At first they looked at me like I had two heads but they went into the back and brought out a brand new jar of sugar free smuckers. But I always had to ask for it in the morning.

Archived