Im back from the Legend!

cruisn4evr

I would book the godfrey tour ahead of time as he does sell out now. Seems when I used him he only had one vehicle and was going around looking for business. Because it is a nice excursion I would book it and not take the chance that he would be sold out. http://www.godfreytoursvi.com

The dining room for breakfast is for those not in a hurry. The buffet is better at that. Dining room is open seating (depends on the ship) and you get seated as you come in the door. (so do wait for all in your party) if you only have 4 people you may be seated at a table for 6-8 or even 10. If sitting with strangers does not appeal to you dont even venture into the dining room for breakfast or lunch. I thought it was awesome to do at least once every cruise.

I wouldn't be all that concerned about not getting on Godfrey's tour. There are many drivers there that give the exact same tour for the same price. They all work together and make sure you are safe and well taken care of. St Thomas is really alot different from the other islands. They are very upfront about what you get and are thankful for the tourists. I saw a pair of Killer Loops (sunglasses) for $10 which sell for about $130 in the U.S. I asked if the were "real" or knock offs. The vendor laughed and said "You really think you could buy Killer Loops for $10?" Whish I could visit St Thomas on every future cruise.

If you are interested in doing the Godfrey tour ( he is great) then I would go to his website and book him! It does not cost anything and you do not pay him until after the tour is over!! You can NOT go wrong with Godfrey! Loved the Legend and can not wait to sail on the cruise to nowhere in October!!

Hi

I am 16 years old and I had a great time. There were a lot of things for teenagers to do. I was in the arcade playing airhockey a lot of the time, or I went to Meducas Lair at night. I met a few friends but I forgot to get their e-mail addresses.

Nick:cool:

The tour is 6-7 hours depending on when you want him to pick you up.

First he picks you up at the pier for shopping downtown. (9, 10 or 11am)

meets you at noon in a designated spot. 2 hour island tour then 2 hours swimming snkling at Coki or Sapphire beach or Magens Bay,

http://www.godfreytoursvi.com

if you got up top and find the search and type in Godfrey you can read lots of reviews and probably not one bad one. (I think the tour is 20 bucks although it may went a little higher. Youwont find an excursion like this anywhere for so cheap= not even cab fare could take you to where Godfrey does

Oh boy I'm lovin this. I'm going in October and am really happy to get all this input before i go. It'll be our first cruise on Carnival. I've been trying to find all kinds of info on side trips in port. We love the beach & snorkling. Did you happen to do any? Also, i can't seem to find anyone who did fun stuff in

San Juan. Either way, I'm really looking forward to this trip!! Hope it's fun !!

i'd appreciate any info from anyone.

Donna

Archived