Ocho Rios ATV adventure

lyttleone1977

Has anyone tried the Ocho Rios ATV Adventure tour offered through Carnival? I was thinking about Dunns River Falls, but am starting to question it because I dont think I am up to the climb - having problems with my allergies which bothers my breathing (but I will be on my meds for my cruise). This sounds really interesting because you get the chance to see more of Jamaica which is what I am interested in. This is the description

Indulge your sense of adventure and explore Ocho Rios’ countryside on your own 4-wheel ATV.

On this excursion you will:

• Be transported to Chukka Cove Farm for a short safety briefing and riding lesson.
  • Ride to the Richmond Landovery Sugar Factory located on one of Jamaica’s oldest estates.
  • Continue through a river bed, lush forests and tropical foliage towards the village of Chester.
  • Journey deeper into the scenic countryside beneath the jungle canopy and across hillocks to the magnificent Carnbrook Flower Farm Great House.
  • Enjoy spectacular views of the coastline and the Caribbean Sea. Quench your thirst with a complimentary beverage.
  • Take a dip in the deep blue crystal clear water of Chukka Cove.
  • Swim in the cool Caribbean pool carved by nature out of pure rock!

Archived