Buying swimsuit in Honolulu

edwinaw

Our cruise around the Hawaiian Islands is in October this year. I have been reading about the Miracle suit and would like to try on this summer, however, they don't sell them here in Australia. We will have a couple of days in Honolulu prior to the cruise, does anyone know where I could find one easily? I could get one on the net but think I really should try them on first - I think I am a 16 but would hate to spend all that money and it not fit.

Edwinaw,

I forgot to mention that Ala Moana Shopping Centre which is a short bus ride away from Waikiki (ride "The Bus" for $2) also has a number of swimsuit shops. You will also find oodles of swimswuit shops right in Waikiki. Prices are higher than what we pay here in Canada or the mainland US, but the styles and selections are really, really good. I'm sure you'll find a great suit.

Enjoy Hawaii - it is my favourite place on earth - pure paradise.

Edwinaw,

I forgot to mention that Ala Moana Shopping Centre which is a short bus ride away from Waikiki (ride "The Bus" for $2) also has a number of swimsuit shops. You will also find oodles of swimswuit shops right in Waikiki. Prices are higher than what we pay here in Canada or the mainland US, but the styles and selections are really, really good. I'm sure you'll find a great suit.

Enjoy Hawaii - it is my favourite place on earth - pure paradise.

I so agree with you. Hawaii is absolutely wonderful. If your ship docks at Aloha Tower, there is also a small boutique type shopping area right across the street at the Tower.

Have a wonderful time on your Hawaii cruise

Aloha,

Host Mama

Thanks Kamloops and Host Mama. It has been cold and rainy here for three days so dreaming of a little piece of paradise. Last time I was in Honolulu was 35 years ago and barely remember, I was on a cruise then too( From Sydney to Southampton - fabulous trip) and vaugely remember the International Market Place. My husband hates shopping and can't understand how you can go shopping without anything to buy in mind. They just don't get it do they? Anyway this time I have a purpose so that should keep him quiet. Again thanks for your suggestions I'm sure now I will find something nice.

Archived