Montreal Transportation to Hotel

We are arriving in Montreal (Dorval Airport) 2 days before our Canada/NE cruise - so we are doing the air and hotel on our own (not part of the cruise package). Does anyone have any tips for getting from the airport to the Four Points Sheraton downtown? Is getting a taxi the best way or are there any shuttles that travel to the different hotels? Just wondering what others have done in this same situation. Thanks.

Hi, I live here, so I'll say this, the taxi is a flat rate from airport to downtown. It's about a 30 min ride depending on traffic. I don't remember how much it is from when we went to the airport last year, maybe between $25 - $30 maybe $35 plus tip CDN$.

There are airport busess that go to downtown, but I'm not sure if they stop at your hotel or if you would have to go to a hotel close by and then maybe still take a taxi.

Best thing would be to call your hotel and ask them if the airport bus stops at your hotel and how much it is. They would probably also know how much the flat rate taxi is also and you could compare. For simplicity I would say take the taxi

Archived