Qvc Chartered Msc Opera 1/7/07 To 1/14/07

Pennacruiser

Hi All, I don't know about the rest of you, but I am more excited about the cruise than Christmas this year, and believe me I am a BIG Christmas Fan!!!!!! Time getting short......Sue

Hi all - Spoke to "H" today and think we need to be taking larger suitcases. QVC apparently will be very generous and what with shopping it could be a tight fit in my current bag - borrowing a bigger one.:D Back to the spread sheets I guess to pare down a bit more.:eek:

Jeri -- now I am crazy with curiosity. What exactly did H say? Please give the details! I love the words QVC and "generous"!!!

All he said was they are pulling out all the stops, they are generous and have plenty of room in the suitcase - or else just put it all in a box and ship it back to your home. That man really knows how to keep us on the edge of our chairs!!:eek: Tickets went out by regular mail - not UPS like I thought but he said we should be getting the documents towards the end of the week. I think when we get the info this thread will really get some action going! Plus, I may add, more calls to him.:rolleyes: I know some of you have gone to some of their other red carpet functions - think twice the generosity (that is a guess on my part).

Hi Everyone........

I have been reading all of your posts for the QVC cruise & just had to jump in & say hello. My name is Claudia and I will be sailing w/my friend Marge (my husband says he would rather stay home & watch football).

We are both from Baltimore & will be flying in on saturday...makes me too nervous to fly in the day of sailing!

We are both avid QVC watchers and can't wait to see what some of the surprise hosts/guests may be. The previous post listed a site to check on excursions and info on the live broadcast from San Juan.....what website is that?

Still waiting on the tickets.........anyone get them yet????

Hi Everyone........

I have been reading all of your posts for the QVC cruise & just had to jump in & say hello. My name is Claudia and I will be sailing w/my friend Marge (my husband says he would rather stay home & watch football).

We are both from Baltimore & will be flying in on saturday...makes me too nervous to fly in the day of sailing!

We are both avid QVC watchers and can't wait to see what some of the surprise hosts/guests may be. The previous post listed a site to check on excursions and info on the live broadcast from San Juan.....what website is that?

Still waiting on the tickets.........anyone get them yet????

HI and welcome! Las Vegas here, still no tickets!! Was told they should be here by Thursday or Friday. Biting my nails big time. If you go to the QVC site I am pretty sure youcan get there. Or else go to the first couple pages of this forum and you will find it.

Hi Claudia, Welcome to the party haha...Haven't recieved my Tickets yet either, But I am sure it will be soon...Looking forward to meeting everyone. Jeri and I have already met ( in Vegas ) and looking forward to meeting again.....Sue

Hi Claudia, welcome. So glad you decided to join us. I live in PA, in a suburb of Phila. You don't live all that far from where we live. We are also flying in on Sat. To read all the info on the cruise, go to www.qvc.com/cruise .You find all the information there. Looking forward to meeting you.

As with the rest of you, still no tickets yet! :mad:

Barb

event.png

No tickets for me either today.

Claudia -- welcome to our little group of over-excited cruisers! It willl be fun to meet you (and everyone else) in less than a month! I am from Boston area and I will also fly down on Saturday. Traveling with my 22 year old daughter.

I wrote to Bob Bowersox and he replied saying that there will be a televised cooking demo from Puerto Rico. Since my daughter is an avid chef I guess we will have to be in that audience for sure.

And finally, I have to stop buying clothes for the cruise!

I checked out the website....looked at some of the excursions & registered for the one in St. Thomas w/Pat James Dementri that goes to Magens Bay. When in St. THomas before, we never made it to Magens Bay....it is supposed to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world!

It won't be long now....just about 3 wks!! We can hardly wait to see what QVC has planned. I am sure it is going to be lots of fun and lots of laughs.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Where is everyone staying that is flying in on saturday?

Marge and I have a reservation at the Hampton Inn Plantation, I read on another site that it was a great hotel & they had a free shuttle from the airport and also to the cruise port.

Claudia

Hi Claudia, I too signed up for the same excursion. Can't wait to hit that beach! We'll be staying at the Stirling Suites. They also have free airport and cruise port shuttles plus a free breakfast buffet. It's also within walking distance to a mall for some last minute things. I'm thinking about picking up some soda to take on the ship for my husband. He's a soda drinker. I have one of the collapsible coolers from QVC that I'll be taking along. It holds up to 24 cans.

Barb

event.png

Archived