Vantage 2007 President's River Cruise 5/15/07

Toranut97

Well, we have signed up! Looks like we will sail on May 15, going on the northward itinerary from Vienna to Amsterdam. This will be our third President's cruise, and we have loved the two we previously did.

We are also excited about being aborad the Discovery, which looks significantly different from the other three Vantage river ships. I hope some of you might eventually be joining the trip --- I am not terming this a roll call as it is much too early for that! It is sure nice to have something to look forward to, however!

Donna

Hi Donna,

We're not joining you in May but are doing the new River Discovery in September 2007 and are really looking forward to the new ship. Will be looking forward to your comments when you return. Have a great trip.

Cindy

Hi Donna,

We're not joining you in May but are doing the new River Discovery in September 2007 and are really looking forward to the new ship. Will be looking forward to your comments when you return. Have a great trip.

Cindy

Can someone share the link for this cruise. I am just now beginning to research one for spring 07 and this sounds good.

Thanks,

RonC

Archived