Is Dzul Ha Beach Club operational since Wilma?

dannyt818

A friend of mine works there...it is open and running! (has been open for a while)

And they just started a brand new highway there for easy travel. They are open and lots of folks are going back there. Sherri's Pal-Mar Beach Club looks just as nice as before. Visit, you won't be sorry.

I agree with Jim, that part of coast line (where Dzul Ha is) is looking great again and will be even better once the road is fully repaired (it's still accessible in the mean time).

I'm hearing more and more good reports about snorkeling there too, although to see real reef it's still worth taking a boat trip.

You may want to take a look at the photo of Dzul Ha and other beach clubs on the Cozumel beaches section of this website. Bear in mind they were taken in March and it looks even better now.

Have a great visit in August!

Ian

And they just started a brand new highway there for easy travel. They are open and lots of folks are going back there. Sherri's Pal-Mar Beach Club looks just as nice as before. Visit, you won't be sorry.

I am so looking foward to that road to get repaired...it is one of my favorite "rides" in Cozumel....I just love Palmar...soooo relaxing and quiet...will second the suggestions to stop there if you have a chance.

have a great picture but do not think I'm allowed to just post it.

I went to Dzul Ha three different days for snorkeling during the week of July 1st. It was great. I snorkeled alongside people from the cruise ships who had paid an excursion company a hefty sum to get there. It is free if you go from the shore!

Archived