Fantasy

angel123

You are very centrally located, should be a great cabin...other than a good bit a traffic.... that is the only downside I see to that cabin. The Fantasy ship is My favorite.... as you will see from my signature :D and will be on her again in the near future!!!! Enjoy your cruise!

Tina

You will be very pleased with your choice of ship!

Tips: get to the Lounge early on the morning you tender to HMC. The later you go, the longer you wait. This is good advice, but especially if you want to get a clam shell ($15 but oh so worth it!)

Get involved with the games they have! Go onstage and make a fool of yourself. You're on vacation. It really adds to the memories.

Go to the midnight buffets...so yummy!

Get to the port early (around 11am if possible) and you'll be one of the first to board, so you can enjoy start your vacation early.

We only had one plug in at the dresser/desk area, so don't forget to bring something for extra plugs.

And lastly, please do the dining room for dinner. Some of my family only does the buffet They feel the dining room is too formal for them, but we didn't find that at all. We loved eating in the dining room and being catered to!!

Have a great time!!

Archived