Cruise Crittic door sign

chefmikki

Jack is right. I put it up for other CC members. It also helps me find my cabin. Our neighbors also thanked me (a couple celebrating their 50th anniversary) saying my sign made it easier to find their cabin!!:)

Tracy,

See if this is what you may want. I am going to arrange it for our roll call group, printed on magnetic paper so it adhears to the metal cabin doors. (so I'm told)

http://www.cruisecritic.com/doorsign.pdf

Here is a link to one that is in a Word format so you can type in your screen name before you print it out:

http://www.user.shentel.net/cbarden/ccdoorsign.doc

I had ours laminated, took a business card (self-stick) magnet, cut it into 4 pieces and stuck a piece on each corner. It stuck to the door (on the Valor) just fine. I did bring some 3M sticky stuff just in case, but didn't need it.

John

John,

What a great enhancement converting it to Word. I was asked to make name tags for our Roll-Call group. This will be much easier now and I will be sure to pass the credit on to you.

Steve

Sorry, but I can't take credit for that..... I found the link to it a few months back here on CC...... but I'm glad you found it useful.

John

• 4 weeks later...

Archived