Just booked Explorer 9 day ?'s

E&D

I thought it was the Saturday, not Sunday?? But, yes there are 2 and the 2nd is the 2nd Friday.

OP, which Sept. sailing are you on? You should check out the Roll Call boards for your particulat sailing and sign up for the Mix & Mingle party. You'll get a headstart on meeting some of your fellow cruisers.

Thank you for all your responses. We sailed on the Explorer back in 2003, when it sailed out of Miami, but only for 7 nights. I didn't know if there would be more than 2 formal nights. We will be on the Sept. 22 sail. It was a last minute decision so I have catching up (reading) to do. We've sailed on RCCL out of NY this will be our first time out of NJ.

Thank you for all your responses. We sailed on the Explorer back in 2003, when it sailed out of Miami, but only for 7 nights. I didn't know if there would be more than 2 formal nights. We will be on the Sept. 22 sail. It was a last minute decision so I have catching up (reading) to do. We've sailed on RCCL out of NY this will be our first time out of NJ.

Welcome to CC. We're on the same sailing as you, come on over and say hi to everyone on our Roll Call ( I wouldn't try to read all the millions of posts ;)), but if you have any questions, we'll sure try to answer them. Here's a link to the roll call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=214690

Chris

Archived