Brooklyn dock to Newark Airport

travel1

We are considering a Princess Cruise that ends at the dock in Brooklyn. Does anyone know the best way(or anyway) to get to the Newark Airport for our flight home?

yes get a local car(as in the Brooklyn Heights area) service to take you, It should be around $60.00 per car not per person. Have a cell phone to let them know you are getting off the ship. I use Arecibo....

We were on the Crown 7/2 - there were cars available when you walk off the ship - you'll notice them when you board. The closest line is for personal drop off, the next line is for cabs and the third line is for towncars.

We flew into Newark and prearranged for Carmel Car service to drive us to Brooklyn, it was (I think) $75 including tip and tunnel fee to take us to the Brooklyn Bridge Marriott. They have a $5 coupon that you can activate by calling them.

Smeyer418 has a lot of good information - I'd take his advice.

We were on the Crown 7/2 - there were cars available when you walk off the ship - you'll notice them when you board. The closest line is for personal drop off, the next line is for cabs and the third line is for towncars.

We flew into Newark and prearranged for Carmel Car service to drive us to Brooklyn, it was (I think) $75 including tip and tunnel fee to take us to the Brooklyn Bridge Marriott. They have a $5 coupon that you can activate by calling them.

Smeyer418 has a lot of good information - I'd take his advice.

thank you!!!

Archived