Artemis P715 Sept 2007

avenger

Hello. I have just tried to book this cruise American Adventure 25 nights 28 Sept untill 27 Oct 2007 to be told there are no cabins available for any grade. Is this usual for P and O to be booked so far in advanced? Thanks Avenger

Hello. I have just tried to book this cruise American Adventure 25 nights 28 Sept untill 27 Oct 2007 to be told there are no cabins available for any grade. Is this usual for P and O to be booked so far in advanced? Thanks Avenger

I can't say with certainty that it happens but we booked our Nov 2007 cruise about a month ago because we were told it was selling out fast. I took it they meant the 'specials' were selling fast but maybe certain cruises are more popular and do sell out quickly, but it does seem strange to be completely sold already.

Hi thanks for the reply, I was told by p&o no cabins at all. Went to travel agents this morning to see if they could do anything but alas nothing so plan B needs to be put into action. All the best Avenger

• 2 weeks later...

With this cruise it is new to and unusual for P&O and so the regular cruisers have gone for it. In our case our travel agent got through to P&O just one hour after the phone lines opened on the first day for booking this cruise and even then we could not get the cabin of our choice and had to go for the one next door.

With the regular cruises on P&O there are usually cabins available right up to near the time of sailing.

Archived