3 yr olds & Pirate Ship

NYCityCruiser

I read a review of the Conquest(on the Carnival board) before my trip on 7-2 and the poster loved the pirate excursion. He said they sail, tour the ship, take the pirate's pledge, and shoot the canon at tenders. When we were tendering all the folks on our tender practically jumped ship when we heard that blast! It was hilarious.

You know your three year olds best, but I would think that you would all want to be together in GC. You can prbably prepare them with "Pretend ideas" about pirates and emphasize that you are playing when you get there, then clue the excursion guides when you get on to go easy with your kids!

Next time we are in GC we are doing the pirate excursion. Have a wonderfu time. :)

Thanks Melinda, that's a good suggestion to prepare them first. Maybe we'll get some picture books about pirates for the cruise.

In the brochure it says people "walk the plank". Did you see that? (Does it mean us allowed to swim off the boat or actors preforming a bit?)

Archived