Resturants on the Conquest

DOING GR8

I'm going in OCT. What are the Paid for Resturants on the Conquest. I only see the Supper Club.

Are there others?

What are the free dining? I know the buffet, sushi bar. Pizza and hamburger stand.

Sorry what else?

I'm going in OCT. What are the Paid for Resturants on the Conquest. I only see the Supper Club.

Are there others?

What are the free dining? I know the buffet, sushi bar. Pizza and hamburger stand.

Sorry what else?

I answered part of your question in the other thread where you asked it, I'll copy it here:

Yes, it is the only restaurant with an extra charge (there is a dessert/coffee bar that is extra)...

I'm not sure if it is Maine lobster or not, it is very good however... the menu is a few posts up.

There is pizza, deli, fish and chips, grill, sushi, room service, etc. that are included (not free ;))

Are there others?

Sorry what else?

On the Conquest all food on the Lido deck is included, that is the buffet, pizza, deli, fish and chips.....etc.....Also incl. is the sushi bar. The two dining rooms are the Monet and Renoir, you can eat there for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The dining rooms offer a variety of different foods, my experience has been great! You will enjoy!! I'm going again in Sept!!! 49 days!!!!

PC's WOK on the one side between the grand buffets has a good assortment of oriental cuisine.

On the opposite side is Pauls which is just like a sandwich/deli stop.

The Point(Deck 10, Panorama) is your $30 PAY restaurant that is accessed by going up the stairs between the pool and where the outside buffets are.(sliding glass doors)(deck 9 Lido)

Sur Mer is also up steps from the rear pool and has Fish/chips/etc.

As for the Sky Grill, if you want a good burger, watch for when they cook a new batch of burgers or see if they will cook one for you. I've had good ones and dried out hockey pucks. YMMV

I like the Pizzeria later at night. They are not busy and will make a fresh hot calzone for you.(From frozen but yummy!)

Archived