re tip great box of wine to bring onboard

tennisnow

just getting ready for our 8/6/06 sensation cruise and was in target and found these great small boxes of wine that equal 2 bottles of wine, wow its perfect to bring on board, there is even a red and white sangria, we fiqure we can even get fresh fruit to mix in. i thought it was a great and easy idea, you dont have to worry about glass and it very compact to be 2 bottles of wine. they also have red and white wines. they are on sale for 7.99. pretty cheap and oh so easy, we bought 3 boxes. have fun.:D

When cruising in the past, I have purchased "Black Box" wines. One box is equivelent to 4 bottles of wine. This is a quality wine in a box, without the worry of breakage. We always buy reds so we do not need refridgeration. We also pack two plastic wine glasses. Black box is usually about $20.00 per box. Still much cheaper than just one bottle on board.

Not only do they sell wine in a box... We were at our Meijer store yesterday and they had Martini's in a box!! appletini's, long island ice teas... and more! They were around $15 I am not sure how they taste or how many drinks you can get out of them! HMMM, maybe we will have to try them out before we go!:D

just getting ready for our 8/6/06 sensation cruise and was in target and found these great small boxes of wine that equal 2 bottles of wine, wow its perfect to bring on board, there is even a red and white sangria, we fiqure we can even get fresh fruit to mix in. i thought it was a great and easy idea, you dont have to worry about glass and it very compact to be 2 bottles of wine. they also have red and white wines. they are on sale for 7.99. pretty cheap and oh so easy, we bought 3 boxes. have fun.:D

I had no idea that those 4 words could even be used in the same sentence~

"Great Box of wine" :eek:

I have used boxed wines in the past, but unfortunetly for my pocketbook, my taste in wines has matured considerably, yes I am a snob. But a warning, I got the Sangria once, didn't taste it until the cruise, and it was horrible, even fresh fruit didn't help. Try it before you go, you may not want to waste the space.

It is also hard to take a box to dinner :D

Archived