Hours at Adventure Beach Slide on Explorer of the Seas

We were just looking over a June, 2006 RCCL "Cruise Compass" and noticed that the Adventure Beach slide hours are only like 3-4 hours a day. The day EOS is at Labadee, it is only 2 hours!

I know everyone is different, but we don't get off at every port. We like to sit next to the kids pool and let our 9 year old play.

I just thought those hours were sort of skimpy. I thought the days at sea at least would be a tad longer.

Does anyone have any insight or know anything further?

Have to agree that the slide is not that great of a slide. There are 2 other pools to play in back in that area when the slide is closed. The slide is only open when there is an Ocean Adventure staff person working back there to supervise the slide. ( that is the reason for the limited hours). However, the adventure beach is a nice area to relax poolside. ( there is a 3 or 4 foot deep circular pool... not very big... but big enough for the kids) and a rectangular splash pool with a very small slide like on a playground. The pools are also in a covered area and not in the direct sun.

Archived