Going on Glory, July 29

tinetine

Anyone have any tips or suggestions for the Glory. My husband, myself and 8 year old son-first time cruiser

We are going on our third cruise on the Glory...she's just a beautiful ship.

Try and get a small map of the layout...I believe the pursers desk have them. Check out the deck plans on the web site.

Although I have never used it, many people speak highly of Camp Carnival for your son...other cruisers can help you there.

Have a wonderful cruise!!!

It is a good idea to check out the deck plans prior to your cruise. if you have a sense of where everything is it sure makes it easier once you get on board!

The Glory is a fabulous ship! Do you have any specific concerns or questions??

Sorry to push the lines BUT I definetly recommend the Fish and Chips as well as the Sushi Bar in the early evenings :) Actually, due to the times I prefer to eat lines were never a problem for me. I suggest finding a couple of days at least to have breakfast and lunch in the main dining room. It is great to have the service and also a wonderful opporunity to talk with and meet other folks that you probably would not otherwise encounter.

Head all the way forward on Pax decks 6 or 7 and go out the door at the end. You have a wonderful viewing spot (below the bridge) here.

Archived