Belize - swim with sharks

tampacruiser1006

It is not showing on my Glory cruise either.

However, we are looking at Coral Breezes to book our excursion to do the sharks and rays. They have a really good reputation and the price is pretty much the same, with added bonuses to it.

Does Carnival still offer the Shark and Ray Alley excursion? We are sailing Oct. 8 and want to book but the Carnival Web site doesn't list as an option. Any other non-ship tours that allow you to swim with sharks and rays in Belize?

There is an independent tour that has a website at coralbreezelimiteddotcom (they offer shark/ray snorkel tour among others). Their website is very thorough and will probably answer most of your questions. We are booked to go on that snorkel excursion with them in November, we have read many positive reports about them at the Ports of call site (Belize). I hope this is of some help to you.

Randy

This is an operator that offers Shark/Stingray tours to Carnival passengers: Belize shore excursions - the site says you can book the tour through Carnival shore excursions, the tour code is: 509029

Hope that helps!

Ian

Well, for those who haven't figured it out, Belize shore excursions IS the company the cruise lines contract with.

Hi there,

we went to caye caulker, I highly recommend it. they offer the trip out there for only 25us including everything and it last about 3 hours. we went out there by local water taxi and enjoyed a nice lunch on the island. it was excellent. we are going back for a longer stay. i found this site very helpful for information about the place gocayecaulker.com

Archived