Booked Guar BL on Carnival Legend for 9/17, and got our cabin assignment

We booked a Guar BL with a possible 8 cat upgrade and ended up in Cabin #7292. It's my first cruise so I have nothing to compare it to. It's 1 cabin shy of the suites as far aft as you can go without being in one of the actual aft cabins, and on the left. How is the ride back there? It seems to me that the Verandah Deck will be quite due to the cabins above and below! Is that a correct assumption?

Thanks

The ride is great in the aft. You may feel a slight vibration at times, but I wouldn't worry. It shouldn't be as noticeable on deck 7. We were on deck 4 aft # 4237. Fantastic cabin and balcony. The sound of the wake is similar to a waterfall. Also being aft the hallways are really quiet, ie no kids screaming up and down the hallway. We were on the Miracle in May, loved it so much we booked the Legend for Jan. Enjoy your cruise and post a review when you return.

Jess

Thanks for the input, I will post a review when I return.

Thanks again

Rebecca

The ride is great in the aft. You may feel a slight vibration at times, but I wouldn't worry. It shouldn't be as noticeable on deck 7. We were on deck 4 aft # 4237. Fantastic cabin and balcony. The sound of the wake is similar to a waterfall. Also being aft the hallways are really quiet, ie no kids screaming up and down the hallway. We were on the Miracle in May, loved it so much we booked the Legend for Jan. Enjoy your cruise and post a review when you return.

Jess

Archived