do I need reef shoes?

leah67

Tinalou, alls not lost, my daughter bought a pair of those funny looking holey shoes when she was in London last year. Reackons they're the most comfy shoes/sandels/whatever they are, she has worn. They're the ugliest I've seen in a long time!!!! lol lol

Kerri

I just thought I would bump this thread for those of us leaving shortly.

I bought some shoes yesterday from Big W but they're the rubber clog types with holes in the upper sole? Are they the right ones? They're ultra daggy and I already regret buying them.

I didnt know there was cool-looking ones. :o

We are visiting Vila, Ouvea, Noumea, Isle of Pines and Mystery Island. Which beaches will we need the shoes for?

Hey Tina and Brad

Have found the reef shoes online. No major brand or anything but they are cool looking. Aussie Disposals do kids ones for less than $10 and adults for $14.95. You can get them online if you hurry or maybe see if you can get to a shop if they have one in your area. Website link below. Go to the footwear range.

I will be looking at buying some too for our cruise in March. If you do buy them, let us know what they are like!

http://www.aussiedisposals.com.au

Thanks

Ally

Hi Ally!

Thanks for the info!

They definitely are better looking. :cool: Although, they dont look like they would protect much- I guess they must have a thick inner sole or something. :confused:

Here is a pic of the ones we bought, although ours are black. I will have to talk to Brad and see if he wants to try and return them, I think I already threw out the receipt! :mad:

Thanks again!

- Tina

Hey Tina and Brad

Have found the reef shoes online. No major brand or anything but they are cool looking. Aussie Disposals do kids ones for less than $10 and adults for $14.95. You can get them online if you hurry or maybe see if you can get to a shop if they have one in your area. Website link below. Go to the footwear range.

I will be looking at buying some too for our cruise in March. If you do buy them, let us know what they are like!

http://www.aussiedisposals.com.au

Thanks

Ally

thanks for posting the website link...these are pretty cool and cheap enough too! even better for me i fit a kids size 5 so they are only 12.95...bargain i think!

I bought some last week for my daughter and future son in law for their cruise in 4 weeks- got them at Spendless shoes and were $12 a pair. The men's ones were hidden away - the girl had to go and find them. She said they had only just come in for the season. Mummsie

I took them and didn't even unpack them.

They are on board for $25 and they are much lighter than the ones I had and a little nicer in color than Big W.

I might get them on board next time - and there WILL be a NEXT time!!!!

Archived