Magic October 21, 2006

2shells

Is anyone cruisin this week on the Magic with a girl(s)? My daughter is 9 she will be turning 10 on the cruise. My husband is worried that she will not have a good time by herself...... Any advice? She is a little shy, but tends to warm up quickly with other children.:p

I'm so jealous! We were supposed to do the vow renewal on this very cruise, had it booked since this date opened up but had to cancel it. :( :D

I hope you have a wonderful time and find some other CC Cruisers! :cool:

Thanks. I can not wait. We booked it about a year and a half ago. It is so hard to believe that it is almost here. My daughter is going to be so excited. We are doing this a surprise for her 10th birthday.

We'll be on the 10/21 Magic too. My husband and I will be on board with my 6-yr old daughter and 3-yr old son. We will also be joined by my father, his wife, and her two sons--one if which is also celebrating a birthday during cruise week and will be turning 12 or 13 (sorry, don't remember which). Looking forward to it! Can't get here fast enough. I have no doubt these kids are going to have plenty of friends to make!

Thanks. This being our first cruise he is not sure what to expect. I know she is going to have a blast and she has no trouble making friends. I with you, we are so looking forward to this. We have already started counting down the days. The only sad part is it will be here and over with before we know it. I hope to see you on the cruise. Michelle

• 4 weeks later...

Archived