Goff's Caye by sea plane?

pazandak63

I am going to Belize on the Valor in Jan '07...a group of 5 of us were planning to snorkel off Goff's Caye for the day. We were hoping for a larger group but the rest plan to do the cave tubing. Since our group is only 5...has anyone heard of getting there by sea plane? Costs? YOur experience?

Thanks, Karyn

OK...so, you have been to Belize before ..then maybe you can help me....we want to go to a island and heard that Goff's is very nice to relax at. We have a grou[p of 15 people coming off the cruise ship. We did get a tour operator to offer to get us there for $65. PP...is that reasonable?

I know that others tend to go to Caulker Caye but have read from the threads that this is island is not as prefered as it has more seagrass than beach..

Your input?

Thanks, Karyn

If all you want is a beach Goff's is quite. Caye Caulker does have several good beaches and more things to do. You can rent golf carts to get around or just walk. There is lots of places to eat and drink, not so on Goff's. If you go to Goff,s you can leave from the ship and cut out the travel time to shore in Belize and then go by water taxi back to Caye Caulker. The trip from ship to shore is about 30 Minutes and the trip to Caye Caulker is about 45 minutes. It is normally a very rough trip in the tender to shore. The price you have seem high does is include anything but the trip? Look at this website

http://www.gocayecaulker.com/members/ccwta.html

Hope you have a good trip. Which ship are you going on I hear RCL is droping Belize as a stop.

Archived