Question Jessie James Excursion

Tracy123

I have not yet gone, but I'm scheduled with the Jesse James snorkeling trip that has three stops for my September cruise. The boat they use is glass bottom, so you'd get to enjoy the view from there, passing over a shipwreck and while others snorkel I'd bet you would see some fish as well.

Not sure if it is shaded, but most all snorkeling ships I've been on have been partially covered.

JC

Tracy-- there was a woman on our trip with Jessie James who did not go in the water. she seemed to enjoy herself just watching everyone else! James goes by alot of interesting sights, and goes back a different way then we went, so you do see alot. Yes, it is glass bottom, but he doesn't keep it open the entire time, just over one spot. You could probably have him open it up when you are stopped at the other two spots. The boat is partially covered. you should enjoy it.

I'm on your sailing Tracy123. You should come along! I'll gladly be posting reviews when I return, but it will be "too late" to alter your plans.

What a shame it isn't open the whole time. I wonder if I beg and plea :)

JC

Archived