Just off Carribean Princess

marc b

Hey, Barb! It's Kellie. Haven't seen you on here in awhile - I still check in (multiple times!!) every day, but we don't have another cruised planned yet. Still reliving the last one. Are you going on the CB again soon? Kellie

Hey Kellie...

Good to hear from you again!! And YES... we leave on the CB again August 26. I'm just as excited this time as I was last year. This time we're going on the Western route, provided that Mother Nature wants us to go that direction.

We had one planned for Mariner of the Seas in October and a few months ago Steve got a great deal on the CB so we're doing BOTH!!

I'm hanging out on the CB roll call for 8/26/06 and Mariner roll call for 10/22... stop in and say hello or drop me an email: sbwhite46@msn.com

Hope all is going well with you and your family.

Hey Kellie...

Good to hear from you again!! And YES... we leave on the CB again August 26. I'm just as excited this time as I was last year. This time we're going on the Western route, provided that Mother Nature wants us to go that direction.

We had one planned for Mariner of the Seas in October and a few months ago Steve got a great deal on the CB so we're doing BOTH!!

I'm hanging out on the CB roll call for 8/26/06 and Mariner roll call for 10/22... stop in and say hello or drop me an email: sbwhite46@msn.com

Hope all is going well with you and your family.

Sent you an email (Monday evening 7/31). Good to hear from you again.

Kellie

Archived