Please help need nice hotel in Tampa!

Cricket1997

There are some hotels who provide shuttle service; Hilton dt, Radisson by the River, Probably Embassy Suites dt (you could always call the 1800 no. and ask them). Check Harbor Island, Tampa. It is very close to the port and I'm guessing that their hotels might.

We stayed at the Radisson Bay Harbor which I got from Priceline. I was pleasantly surprised how nice it was. There was a Bahama Breezes close by and it was packed. They told me when we checked in there was a shuttle to the pier but the next morning no one seemed to know and said I wasn't on the list even though the night prior they said no need. They told me that the shuttle was only for those that had transfers or booked air through carnival. We took a taxi and it was around $20 I believe. They did have the airport shuttle and it came immediately.

I would stay there again.

I'm so sorry you had problems. The Radisson by the River is the only Radisson that I know of who shuttles to the ship. Your right, Bahama Breeze is such a hot spot with the locals it is hard to get in there.

I booked with priceline for the first time. I will be staying at the Marriott in Tampa for $56.00 a night. I called the hotel they said they have a shuttle for a small fee per person or I can get a cab for about $20.00. I will be driving down to florida and I can keep my car on the hotel grounds.

We are staying at the Sailport Resort. They offer a cruise package that is reasonable. ([url]www.sailport.com[/url])

*Accommodations in 1 Bedroom Waterview Suite with Full Kitchen and Private Balcony. A suite will sleep up to 4. 2 bedroom suites are available.

*Transportation: Free shuttle to the Port of Tampa and pick up after cruise. They also offer a free shuttle to and from the airport if we were flying instead of driving.

*Covered parking for our vehicle.

*Complimentary coffee, bagels and sweet rolls served 6:30 - 8:30 AM each morning.

Hi Lynn, no it was the Hilton... it was very nice (especially for $50, breakfast cost us almost as much as the room! LOL!!). The shuttle driver was wonderful and actually took us to a great place that night, introduced us to the bartender and told us to call him when we were ready to leave... it made the trip that much better. I would definitely stay there again...

Archived