Holiday Capers

LisaL

Hey guys, I'm back. I had a GREAT time on the Holiday and I brought back my capers to share. I even managed to get them scanned, but now for the life of me can not figure out how to post them. So I've decided to give up and just email them to whoever wants them. If some smarty pants out there can post them...feel free.;)

would love to have them emailed to me too....:) we leave Saturday at 4:00..I am so excited, but scared I'm forgetting something!! Here is my email address..terri@tristargraphics.com

one more crazy question...try not to laugh...I have my birth certificate, and my tickets, but of course, my name is different than on my birth certificate( 25 years of marriage) I do have my drivers license, voters registration and social security card!! Am I being paranoid or what..I woke up at 4:00 this morning scared!! help..

:eek:

Hey everyone,

I just sent out an email with the capers to everyone that asked. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Rodeomom- We watched RV and Cheaper by the Dozen 2, they were both really cute. I also think that Mission Impossible 3 was playing, but I didn't see it.

Livin4him- I just had BC and DL and had no problems, but my name is the same, so I'm really not sure.

Hey everyone,

I just sent out an email with the capers to everyone that asked. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Rodeomom- We watched RV and Cheaper by the Dozen 2, they were both really cute. I also think that Mission Impossible 3 was playing, but I didn't see it.

Livin4him- I just had BC and DL and had no problems, but my name is the same, so I'm really not sure.

Could I add my email o that list? please

djobe at cablelynx dot com

GA2005, you have been so sweet to send the Capers and to answer questions. I have one more, if you would not mind answering. I read in the Capers on the day that the ship is docked in Cozumel that if you plan to be off of the ship before 11 and are not on a ship tour, you have to get a tender ticket etc...well, I knew most of that, my question is how soon were people who were not on a Carnival tour getting off of the ship? I have a private tour booked at 10:30 (thinking that if the ship is "docked" at 8:00 am that would give me 2 1/2 hours to get off , knowing we had to tender in and get everyone there). Should I reschedule? Did you have a tour that day or how did that morning work out for you.:confused:

THANKS! You're a sweetie!;)

Rodeomom,

I didn't have a tour, I just went to the beach (and had a great time, too!). If I remember correctly, we were on a tender by 9:30. I know that we were at the beach by 10. I think that we were tender ticket #5 and we really didn't rush or anything. My feeling is that you should be ok. Good luck and I hope that you have a great time!

Hi, I know BS_KC HAS POSTED A MORE RECENT COPY OF CARNIVAL CAPERS BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VIEW ONE FROM APRIL 18TH THEN YOU CAN DO SO AT MY LINKS BELOW. THIS DAY WE WERE IN PORT IN CALICA/PLAYA DEL CARMEN. THE FIRST LINK IS PAGES 1 & 2 AND THE SECOND LINK IS FOR PAGES 3 & 4. THE LINKS ARE NOT PDF FORMAT. THEY ARE BASICALLY JUST A SCANNED IMAGE OF THE PAGES.

http://www.megagate.com/~gina/6.JPG PAGE 1 & 2

http://www.megagate.com/~gina/7.JPG PAGE 3 & 4

Rodeomom,

I didn't have a tour, I just went to the beach (and had a great time, too!). If I remember correctly, we were on a tender by 9:30. I know that we were at the beach by 10. I think that we were tender ticket #5 and we really didn't rush or anything. My feeling is that you should be ok. Good luck and I hope that you have a great time!

THANKS! WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!!! :D :D :D :D

Hi, I know BS_KC HAS POSTED A MORE RECENT COPY OF CARNIVAL CAPERS BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VIEW ONE FROM APRIL 18TH THEN YOU CAN DO SO AT MY LINKS BELOW. THIS DAY WE WERE IN PORT IN CALICA/PLAYA DEL CARMEN. THE FIRST LINK IS PAGES 1 & 2 AND THE SECOND LINK IS FOR PAGES 3 & 4. THE LINKS ARE NOT PDF FORMAT. THEY ARE BASICALLY JUST A SCANNED IMAGE OF THE PAGES.

http://www.megagate.com/~gina/6.JPG PAGE 1 & 2

http://www.megagate.com/~gina/7.JPG PAGE 3 & 4

thanks..we leave in oct...

Just got off the Holiday. Tender tickets were not needed. From stepping onto the tender to getting onto the destroyed peir was about 4 minutes.

I can post *SOME* pics when I get home. My camera died in cozumel due to humidity and maybe saltwater.. I dunno...

To keep from hijacking the thread, I have the 5 day capers (SAT-THURS) which include Costa Maya.

Just got off the Holiday. Tender tickets were not needed. From stepping onto the tender to getting onto the destroyed peir was about 4 minutes.

I can post *SOME* pics when I get home. My camera died in cozumel due to humidity and maybe saltwater.. I dunno...

To keep from hijacking the thread, I have the 5 day capers (SAT-THURS) which include Costa Maya.

I would love to see those Capers. We are going on the same 5 day in Oct and can't find the Capers. Will you be able to post them somewhere or can you send them through email?

Thanks in advance.

Archived