Birthday Celebration Ideas?

nibbs

Hi guys,

We are booked on the Carnival Miracle next April and whilst at sea we'll be celebrating my wife's 30th birthday.

Has anyone had any cool birthday experiences on board or has had the crew help set up a surprise?

Any ideas welcome!

Thanks

Neil

In our family we have what we call our "zero-birthday" tradition. When anyone is celebrating a "zero-birthday" (30, 40, 50, etc)

we all get together and between us, we give gifts numbering the same as their age, i.e. a person turning thirty receives 30 gifts.

They can be small and inexpensive, some can be gag gifts. Last year on the Conquest we celebrated my sister's 30th this way; we also decorated our cabin with streamers and balloons for her party, and ordered cakes from Carnival Gifts & Services. (I made sure one of her gifts was a travel bag that would hold all the other gifts.)

We are celebrating my grandmother's 90th birthday (but not on a cruise :( )this coming weekend...you guessed it...she's getting 90 presents! :eek: :D

Will you be in port on her birthday or at sea? Are you traveling with family or alone? There is always decorating the door and room. Eating in the Super Club for dinner that night. If at port you can set up a romantic meal or trip somewhere. Have old friends and family send birhday cards and present them that day. Surprise her with friends or family on the cruise with her. These are just a few ideas but with more information it would be better to help.

I'm celebrating my 21st Birthday on the Victory and I can't wait. I need some ideas, i was thinking of the steamers and balloons. But my birthday is 3 days before the cruise so I don't know what night I want my cake. We went last time on the glory and celebrated my parents anniversary and we got a cake and celebrated some other night but I just can't figure out what night I want the cake. Well anyways I just want some ideas so pass them along.

We will be in the Miracle in December and I'll keep my eyes pealed for ideas for you when we are there. Read the Belize board and you might find some interesting suggestions. Does she like a little teasing or just you being romantic. Do you have kids, have them make her a card, if they are real little take non-toxic washable paint and make her a card with their hand prints or foot prints. Believe me just knowing that you thought it out and put some effort into her birthday she will be happy. Make her a cd with her favorite songs, bring along a player, some champagne and order those wonderful chocolate strawberries and you both could have a great time. :D

Archived