Cabin # on Carnival.com

TracersQQ

I'm not having any luck getting the search feature to work tonight, so forgive me if this has been discussed. Will it show your cabin #, on your reservation, on Carnival.com? If so, how soon after your deposit, or before your cruise, is it displayed? I'm just curious. Thanks!

I'm not having any luck getting the search feature to work tonight, so forgive me if this has been discussed. Will it show your cabin #, on your reservation, on Carnival.com? If so, how soon after your deposit, or before your cruise, is it displayed? I'm just curious. Thanks!

Did you book a guarantee?????? If so, you are too far out... cabins are assigned generally about 7 weeks out or so. The "backdoor" feature people have been using appears to be shut down. You might just have to wait until you get your docs, get to the pier, or if the "method" opens back up.

It has been coming up "Your current session has expired". BUT if you hit your BACK button on your browser and try again it will go through.

The next problem is that someone has screwed up the coding on the webpage and the 4 options are not displaying.

Most GTY's are shown about 52-58 days out.

Dave

Archived