Best Victory balcony cabins? Victory Tips?

Crusintogether

Hi Everyone,

Looking for the best balcony cabins on Carnival Victory, wrap-arounds, aft,(besides suites) any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks in advance-Amanda

Go to www.carnival.com and look at the deck plans, 9A are the best non-suite IMHO.

They book really fast and really early generally.

Go to www.carnival.com and look at the deck plans, 9A are the best non-suite IMHO.

They book really fast and really early generally.

We booked a balcony guarantee and ended up with a 9A. I believe the room number was 6434. It has a wrap around balcony and plenty of space inside the cabin. I kinda miss the 9A wrap-arounds. On Spirit class ships, I believe all the corners are suites. :(

We did the Victory this past March. You'll love it! All except getting around is a little hairy at some points. Anyhoo, we had a balcony cabin, on Port side all the way aft (beside the wraparound balcony cabin)- one with the double wide balcony. It was great and would get again in a heartbeat. The bed is oriented so that the foot of the bed points toward the balcony door (ie you can lie there and look straight out). Granted you do see much of the balcony railing that way, but nonetheless a great cabin.

We did the Victory this past March. You'll love it! All except getting around is a little hairy at some points. Anyhoo, we had a balcony cabin, on Port side all the way aft (beside the wraparound balcony cabin)- one with the double wide balcony. It was great and would get again in a heartbeat. The bed is oriented so that the foot of the bed points toward the balcony door (ie you can lie there and look straight out). Granted you do see much of the balcony railing that way, but nonetheless a great cabin.

We also have booked on of these double wide balcony cabins. The plus to them is that they dont cost more than regular balconies, but you get double the balcony size. I can't wait to check it out!

Have fun!

Archived