excursion or private??????

Ref611

Recently certified Taking RCI Adventure of Seas

St Thomas is where I will scuba any suggestions

Blue Island Divers will pick you up at whichever pier you dock (Crown Bay Marina or Havensight). They have a nice operation and it isn't a cattle boat.

Hey Ref611 - you can also try Admiralty Dive Center who is a full-service dive center. They'll pick you up at the same crusie ship dock and take you back there afterwards. They don't cattleboat and many dive sites to choose from for more privacy and one-on-one interaction.

• 2 weeks later...

We used them when we were on Adventure and it was great. When I contacted them, I told them we were new to diving and that I wanted a boat with a smaller number of people and did not want anything too deep. We ended up with a boat to ourselves (to our surprise). This was the best dive expierance of the trip. The dive master was great and so was his assistant. They took us to some old ships that had been sunk and to a reef. Out of the three locations we went diving at, this was by far my favorite. We also went diving in Aruba and Curacao. I would use them on my next trip.

I am thinking, that being the first cruise and the wife being a fairly new diver, we are going to stick with the cruise excursion... she is a little worried about getting left behind... As for me, I think I would be ok being left behind to spend the rest of the time stuck on an island....:D

Archived