How do you know when the ship's full?

mbrock800

Over the past several weeks, I have read some posts that have made references to various ships' capacities filling up for future cruises. How do you find out (or do you) the current bookings on a ship? I was curious as to how some of the people on this board new that certain cruises were still "fairly empty or full." Is there a place on the Princess site where this information is listed?

Merideth

Another way to tell is that the Princess website (or any other online booking engine, for that matter) only show 6 cabins in any category at once. They always start with the most desireable cabins in each category, i.e. most midship. For example, if you are checking a category where the cabins occupy the middle third of the deck, they will show the most midship cabins when bookings open. As the category fills up, it will show the cabins that are toward the outer edges of the category - those that are more fore or aft. If fewer than 6 cabins show as available (unless it is a category with less than 6 cabins) it means the category is close to being filled. Of course, if it shows "waitlist only" the category is full.

Archived