Still counting till January

We are too. After the ceremony what are your plans? Are you going on an excursion or having a reception after? I guess I should ask what time you will be married? I look forward to meeting you in line waiting to embark. Laura

wellllllll .....we are getting married on the ship and having the one and half hour reception but we don't have a time for the wedding yet but i think i can pick the time it just has to be while we are at port .....but we're staying dressed up and fancy all night!! it seems like the year is going by very quickly is your daughter getting excited?

Yes she is. her wedding is set for 0930 at Megans Bay. Having a hard time getting in touch with the wedding dept. at Carnival though. I want to get more details on ordering a wedding cake. She would like to wear her dress that evening, but it will have to be a wait and see thing, sand and water from the beach, how messy it will be. Laura

Yes we do, the coordinator is picking us up at the dock and than straight to the courthouse to the wedding site. My daughter loves the snorkeling at Trunk Bay, so she wants to bring her new husband there. He has never been out of the State of Florida. No formal excursion plans, I've been to St. Thomas a bunch of times so will do whatever everyone else wants to do. I can't wait! Sounds like you are having an evening wedding. How pretty it would be to get a picture of the two of you in your wedding attire with the sun setting in the background. Laura

Archived