Room 4149 inside superior

minnie75kids

Traveling on Majesty to Bermuda.

Its hubby and I, and our 2 kids. Ages 6 and 10. We booked an inside superior cabin after so many people told me that you spend minimal time in the cabin and to waste the money on a ocean view one was not worth it.

My husband though can be slightly clausterphobic at times and I'm starting to wonder how small is this room. The measurements said 145 sq feet, which would mean its approx 12x12. This is the same size as one of our bedrooms in our house and seems reasonable.

If we get there though and he can't do it, do you think they'll let me change rooms? I'd be willing to pay obviously, I'm just a little worried with no window that he may panic.

Its hubby and I, and our 2 kids. Ages 6 and 10. We booked an inside superior cabin after so many people told me that you spend minimal time in the cabin and to waste the money on a ocean view one was not worth it.

My husband though can be slightly clausterphobic at times and I'm starting to wonder how small is this room. The measurements said 145 sq feet, which would mean its approx 12x12. This is the same size as one of our bedrooms in our house and seems reasonable.

If we get there though and he can't do it, do you think they'll let me change rooms? I'd be willing to pay obviously, I'm just a little worried with no window that he may panic.

Doubt you would be able to change since the Boston to Bermuda cruises are usually sold out. We have stayed in rooms this size many times (just the two of us) and found them a good size.

You aren't going to find a bigger cabin on the Majesty unless you upgrade to a suite. My very first cruise was on the Majesty in cabin 4139. There were three of us in the room and we had no problem but definitely did not spend much time in the cabin. You cannot count on moving to another cabin if you aren't happy with the one you chose as the ship could be sold out. You may want to consider an outside superior cabin if you are worried about being claustrophobic. You would at least have natural light in the room and be able to see outside of the cabin.

Well best of luck with the arrangements, I hope they work out well. Just a little hint to cut down on the claustrophobia a tad..keep the TV channel on the channel that has the BRIDGE CAM (you can keep the sound off when you sleep) and you can see when the sun comes up and goes down and where the ship is heading..almost like a window

Archived