Beverages - Alcoholic and Non

vaycayhey

Am getting ready to sail on Carnival Miracle in a few weeks. Have read lots of reviews from people who said they "smuggled" alcohol on board. IF I was to do this -- and I'm not saying I will, wink, wink -- any suggestions on the best way to do so? Is it better to put it in your carryon or checked backage that is delivered to your room? Can you get by with a normal sized bottle (like Captain M or Crown) or is it easier to bring on the mini ones? Do they search bags and do they really care?

Also, in terms of OK stuff to take, I understand you can take a reasonable amount of pop/soda/Coke on board. What is considered reasonable? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Welcome to the boards. If you've seen lots of replies about smuggling booze, you should just take that information and go with it. You could also do a SEARCH - using the search feature at the top. Unfortunately, this question is asked almost daily, so there are hundreds of replies. I believe there's yet another thread about this on page one right now.;)

Archived