Carnival Triumph - Capers, Pictures, & A Question

traycz

Hi there. I was curious if anyone who has recently sailed on the Triumph (from May of this year to the present) had any pictures that they might like to share. I'm particularly interested in seeing some of the main atrium lobby and possibly a scan of the Carnival Capers. I have a friend working onboard right now named Marcin who is a cello player in the classical music group, the "Amadeo Trio." They usually play in the main atrium lobby as people are boarding the ship on the first day and throughout the week during various hours and at tea times. Anyhoo, I'm rambling. I just thought someone might have caught him on film in the background of some pictures or something. I'm actually going to visit him again (I visited him on the Triumph back in 2001) in October, so if anyone who is sailing on the Triumph between now and then might be able to snap a picture of him for me, I would SO love to get a glance of him before I board the ship in a couple of months. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Traci

Archived