Change of Passenger?

Ifloat

My mom is having some health problems that may prevent me from taking the Spirit in September.

If I'm not able to go, I'd like to send my daughter with my husband.

Up to how long before the cruise can we make the change in passenger?

when i sailed the victory 2 years ago we changed a passenger 2 days before the cruise. there was a $50 charge for the name change. Now, I booked directly with carnival and it was simple phone call to them with no problem. I was worried because we had our docs. already with the wrong passenger name and was afraid I would have a problem at the pier. It was in the computer and there was no issue

I believe it's 48 hours before sailing, but I'd check with your agent to be sure.

Cotton sorry this is off the subject, but the Fantasy is in port at Canaveral along with the Glory and the Disney Magic.....any ideas why?

I had to do a name change on my upcoming Miracle cruise. It was just after final payment, and my TA called up Carnival and they said they would do it for free if I made the change within the next two days (it sounded like they were preparing to print the docs). Well, of course it wasn't my name being changed, so my then-travel companion had to call up and give persmission later on, and the next Carnival rep said ... that'll be $50, as the rep couldn't figure out why that "free" offer was made. Amazingly enough, when I also upgraded the cabin from an inside guarantee to an obstructed balcony guarantee ... I wasn't charged for the name change. ;)

Archived