Carnival Spirit 4/15/07

EVACruiser

I would also like the answer to these questions. I'm afraid it doesn't though since goes to Kauai in between the ports of Hilo and Kona.

DAIS28ABB - We are on the same trip as you. Come join our roll call. We are a fun group. It's call Spirit to Hawaii 4/27/2007 Extra Early Roll Call. We've been "talking" for over a year.

MikeKaye

Thanks for the info on the Lava Flow. Did it 11 years ago and it sounds like it will be even better now. Unfortunately, we won't be able to do a post cruise hotel stay because DH has to get back to work. But my girlfriend and her hubby have a home in Honolulu and will be our personal guides while we are there. Hope to see more with them than on a tour bus. I really enjoy reading your posts. You crack me up. Thanks so much for all your info.

Aloha

EVACruiser

Neither sailing will sail past the Napali coast on Kauai.

I'm sure the April 15th itinerary should a lava viewing, since it does Kona and Hilo consecutively.

I don't know about the April 27th one, they could do it...

Mahalo for the info. They've changed this itininery once since we booked (no longer overnighting in Kahalui, Maui so hopefully they will compensate us by cruising by the volcanos at night!

We are doing a 2 day pre cruise in Honolulu. This will be our fourth trip to this wonderful state, but first time by sea. I can't wait to see the Islands from the water instead of from the land or air.

Archived