Caribbean Weather in September

We've done Western Caribbean 2 times, once being last September (early) and Eastern Caribbean 2 times and have never had anything but maybe one rainy day if that and I think last year was the first. Most of the time I think they try to go through stormy areas at night...after all they want you coming back for more. I'd say average of 90'ish and sunny is what we're used to.

The last 3 cruises ive taken were in september.

I learned to use http://www.weather.bm

they really pay attention to tropical weather on the bermuda weather site.

they link to scary weather sites about up and coming 'canes.

If you cruise in september, be prepared to deviate from your itenenary. It may not happen, but it could.

The weather can be unpredictable due to this being the height of hurricane season. I was on the Carnival Glory last September doing the eastern Caribbean and it was hot hot hot to say the least. In St. Maarten there was not the usual breeze blowing and it made for a miserable humid day. I was never so ready to get back on a ship in my life. After living in Florida most of my life I thought that the humidity did not bother me. I was wrong. :) We did not have any rain at all. Very sunny all week with calm seas.

Thanks for the link and the info about your past cruises. No matter what I am looking forward to the cruise. Even if we get diverted. I will be spending alot of time on that link and the nhc's.

Thanks again

Archived