$$ saved booking onboard? $$

I am sailing on the Vision 10/8, and want to cruise again (prob. Mariner after reading all your posts on my Mariner vs. Freedom question) in Feb. Will I save a great deal booking while onboard the Vision, or should I book it now?

thanks! pam

I am sailing on the Vision 10/8, and want to cruise again (prob. Mariner after reading all your posts on my Mariner vs. Freedom question) in Feb. Will I save a great deal booking while onboard the Vision, or should I book it now?

thanks! pam

The savings that you get for booking onboard is ship credit for that newly booked saily. I think the credit varies but for 7 nighters it is usally around $150-$200 (I BELIEVE). My advice would be to book what you want now so as to hold that price. If when you sail in October the price hasn't changed, then cancel and re-book it while you're onboard to take advanatge of the ship credit. I think having a $200 onboard ship credit is a big incentive to book onboard, but timing is the issue so I can undertsand why you'd want to book now as to lock in the price. I am doing the same thing and because we always book inside I am not too worried about cabin selections. :) So Ill be booking my cruise on AOS while onboard my FOS cruise in October.

Pam: The price will be the same if you book onboard, unless there is a special at that time. What you will get is onboard credit of $100.00 for booking onboard. If you have a TA you will be able to transfer the on board booking to her/him when you get home. If you see a cabin that you like now, I would book it, as this way the price is protected in case it goes up. Don't forget to sign up for the Crown & Anchor membership when you are on the Vision...If you have any further questions ask away Later, Jill:cool:

Archived