Latest time for tender? shopping??

katie286

We are in Grand Cayman from 7:00am to 2:00 pm. Can someone tell me what time is the latest we can tender back to the ship. We are thinking of doing the "7 mile beach break with transport excursion with Carnival". It's from 8:00am - 11:30am. I'm assuming that the time includes travel time. If we get back to the pier at 11:30, will we have anytime to do a little shopping before we get on line for tendering? Thanks for any info you can provide!:)

Carnival says the last tender is one hour before sail away. That would be 12:30 for you. The lines are long so I would plan on getting to the pier by 12 ish so you can get in line. The building has lots of shops so you could finish your excursion and shop right in that building, then get in line around 12:15 ish depending on how long the lines were.

In July, we saw a small tender bring three passengers who had to somewhat jump onto the Conquest, after sail away. The folks on the Lido deck at the sail away party cheered for those three lucky people!.

Have fun!

Carnival says the last tender is one hour before sail away. That would be 12:30 for you. The lines are long so I would plan on getting to the pier by 12 ish so you can get in line. The building has lots of shops so you could finish your excursion and shop right in that building, then get in line around 12:15 ish depending on how long the lines were.

In July, we saw a small tender bring three passengers who had to somewhat jump onto the Conquest, after sail away. The folks on the Lido deck at the sail away party cheered for those three lucky people!.

Have fun!

I'm a little confused...If our ship sails at 2:00, isn't the last tender at 1:00 not 12:30? On the Carnival website, our excursion is from 8-11:30. Is that ship time or Grand Cayman time? If it's ship time if the actual time of the excursion 9 - 12:30? Please clarify for me. Thanks!!

Archived