Montego Bay Falls

joesrods

I would like to know what the difference is between YS falls, Mayfield falls, and Dunns River falls. I will be in Montego Bay in January and would like to know how far away each are, and which one is more exciting. I have been to Dunn's River falls and it was very fun to climb the falls, are the other falls the same? If anyone has been to any or all three please let me know what their experience was, and who their tour company was. I am going to be on RCI, and they offer a Dunn's River tour, but it's all the way in Ocho Rios, so it is kind of far, are the other falls far also?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

From what I have read here, Mayfield falls is not as challenging but every bit as fun (and not as crowded) as Dunns River. We did Dunns River but next time plan to do Mayfield.

Mayfiel is only about 1 hour 15 minutes from MB--while Dunns River is a two hour drive!

You can google Mayfield falls + Jamaica to see what they look like.

Have a blast! Jamaica is a very pretty island. When we sailed up, it reminded me of the island in Juraissic Park--all misty and green with those green mountains falling into the ocean. Lovely! Have fun.

Thanks, I will have to research Mayfield falls, do they offer River Tubing in Mayfield also? And I am still wondering how YS falls compares to Dunn's River and Mayfield, if anyone has any info, I would greatly appreciate it

Archived