C & A Coupon help - Gold to Platnium

mrstay

I am now a Gold member with 4 cruise credits. I will be sailing in May to make Platnium. I am also sailing in November 2007. I see the coupons available for Gold for the Rhapsody sailings (yes I know not the same dates I am sailing), but I am trying to get an idea of the different coupon amounts that I could expect.

Can a Platnium member tell me what they show the coupon discount to be for the Rhapsody sailings (any of them)? For Gold it has $125 for oceanview up to suites. I have a JS booked. I realize or me to use the coupon it would have to be a new booking. I have no problem cancelling and rebooking to save money.

Can anyone help?

There are coupons available online for 7 night sailings on the Rhapsody in March 2007. I believe they are only good for bookings made during the current month, but for a Platinum member, they would get $150 off for OV and above booking. An Inside cabin would get $75. off.

The coupons mailed out have a 5 night Rhapsody Cruise on Dec 17, 2007 with $75 off outside and above, and $35 off inside, and more 7 night coupons at the same rates stated above (from on-line) for May 2007, and Jan 2008.

I'm not sure if this is what youa re asking, so I HTH... ;)

A~

Thanks, that gives me the idea I wanted. I was wanting to know what a Platnium discount was compared to a Gold - only $25. Probably would not be worth my effort to rebook. I really thought it would be higher.

Actually, since I registered online, I was no longer getting them in the mail. So I called C&A and requested them be mailed, and she asked if I would like to be able to have both, and I said yes. We'll see if I get the next mailing ;)

A~

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]we are going on the Radiance leaving 9/02...in a group..[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]When I gave my ta- our crown & anchor numbers-she told us that she could not get the coupons or creits...why use a travel agent if we are not getting our credits or coupons![/FONT]

[quote name='just4kixx']Actually, since I registered online, I was no longer getting them in the mail. So I called C&A and requested them be mailed, and she asked if I would like to be able to have both, and I said yes. We'll see if I get the next mailing ;)

A~[/QUOTE]

I tried this this evening. I called C & A and asked to receive them by mail. She said she would make a note of it in the system, but that they don't mail out coupons anymore, only little flyers. We will see what happens.
It seems that they coupons in the mail are better than the ones online. Hope to benefit from one of them.

[quote name='just4kixx']yes, it is a one page flyer with all the sailingsa and codes listed... they call it "Savings Certificates" :rolleyes:

A~[/QUOTE]

For those of you that have received these, are they monthly or quarterly mailing?

Archived